Mission and Objectives
Mission Statement: The Ilderton Agricultural Society is committed to celebrating our community, our achievements in agriculture, creative arts and our rural lifestyle.
The Objectives of the Ilderton Agricultural Society are to encourage an awareness of agriculture and to promote improvements in the quality of life of personas living in our community by:
- researching the needs of the agricultural community and developing programs to meet those needs;
- holding agricultural exhibitions featuring competitions for which prizes may be awarded;
- promoting the conservation of natural resources;
- encouraging the beautification of the agricultural community; and
- supporting and providing facilities to encourage activities intended to enrich rural life.