Entries will be received in the arena on Thursday from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. and on Friday from 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. with the exception of Art and Photography, which will ONLY be received Thursday evening. No entries will be accepted after 12:00 p.m. on Friday. Judging will commence on Thursday at 8:30 p.m. for Photography and promptly at 12:30 p.m. on Friday for all other classes.
Exhibitors must show their membership card when dropping off and picking up exhibits. Entries MUST remain in the arena until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday and MUST be picked up by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. Ilderton Agricultural Society’s Directors (IAS) and Volunteers are NOT responsible for exhibits left after 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
The seven dollar ($7.00) IAS membership fee entitles the bearer to one admission ticket and the right to enter exhibits. NO ENTRY FEE or IAS MEMBERSHIP is required for Junior members (18 years of age and under) entering Junior Sections. However, if a Junior is entering an Adult/Open Section, then a membership is required and those entries MUST be on Adult/Open Entry Form.
Exhibitors are entitled to ONE entry per listed section. At the Chairperson’s discretion, sections with a large number of entries may be divided. Articles in each section must be grown/completed by exhibitor since the 2018 Ilderton Fair.
Judges and committees have full power to place articles in their proper classes.
NOTE: Please cover name on any signed entries.
2020 IAS Membership will be deducted from all prize winnings of $9.00 or more.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Competition is open to non-professional photographers only.
- Each entry must be an original photograph by the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors must make their own choice as to the section in which they enter. Maximum of 1 entry per person per section.
- Prints which have been exhibited at previous Ilderton Fairs may not be entered.
- Prints may be produced by any photographic process.
- Each print must be NO SMALLER than 5″ x 7″ and NO LARGER than 8″ x 10″.
- Each print should be suitably mounted on 10″ x 12″ BLACK STIFF CARD or BLACK STYROFOAM SHEET for ease of hanging at the exhibition.
- If fewer than 3 entries are received in any one section, the award of any prize standing is at the discretion of the judges.
- The Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
- Photos from any category may be selected for use on next year’s Ilderton Fair book cover.
COMMITTEE: (Chair) Lisa Phillips 226-268-2780, Brian & Joanne Timney, Cori Charlton, Suzanne
COMMITTEE: (Chair) Lisa Phillips 226-268-2780, Brian & Joanne Timney, Cori Charlton, Suzanne McNaughton,
Colin Duck, Louisa Fiorino, Tina Rae, Linda Longman, Pamela Milne.
Photography Entries will be received Thursday from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ONLY! JUDGING AT 8:30 PM THURSDAY NO PHOTOS ACCEPTED FRIDAY!
CLASS 40 – Juniors
|1. My World – Black & White or Colour Print. What matters to you in YOUR life||10.00||8.00||5.00|
Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies (OAAS) Fair Photo Contest
Enter your best pictures in the annual OAAS “Fair Photo Contest”. Photos must be taken at this year’s fair and submitted by non-professional photographers. There is NO entry fee required for this competition and all entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1, 2019. For more detailed information, please refer to OAAS Photo Competition.https://ontarioagsocieties.com/assets/competitions/2019/Photography-Competition-2019.pdf