Show Saturday, September 28
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Judging will be held on Saturday September 28, 2019 beginning at 9:30 AM.
- The seven dollar ($7.00) IAS membership fee entitles the bearer to one admission ticket and the right to enter exhibits.
NO ENTRY FEE or IAS MEMBERSHIP is required for Junior members (18 years of age and under) entering Junior Sections.
However, if a Junior is entering an Adult/Open Section, then a membership is required and those entries MUST be on Adult/
Open Entry Form.
- Entries must be post marked by Wednesday September 18, 2019. Send entries to: Michael Becker, 71615 Bronson Line, RR 1,
Dashwood ON N0M 1N0 or email entries to email@example.com. Make entries payable to Ilderton Agricultural Society.
- A $9.00 fee will be charged for all Exhibitors that have not shown in 2018.
- All entry fees must accompany entry forms.
- Cages will be supplied for Large Fowl, Bantam, and Bantam Duck classes. Exhibitors showing Large Ducks, Geese, and
Turkeys must supply their own cages. Classes may have to be doubled up.
- In filling out the entry form, please use A for old male, B for old female, C for young male and D for young female along with
class number and please print clearly. In all sections where AC, AOC, AV or AOV is specified, please name the variety, or
breed and variety in AOV classes.
- Any section where seven or more birds are entered for competition, the Secretary has the right to make an additional class.
- Exhibitors may show as many entries in any class as they wish.
- Entries will be accepted up to the capacity of the showroom. Priority will be given to members of the Great Lakes Poultry Association.
- This will be a sanctioned American Poultry Association and American Bantam Association meet. To be eligible for APA and
ABA awards, individuals must be paid members of the APA and ABA at the time of judging. All APA and ABA rules will apply.
- The new revised Standard of Perfection shall be the guide of the judge.
- In sections of classes where there are not two or more exhibits, the Judge shall be empowered to award a second, a third or no
prize, where he considers the exhibit does not merit a first prize.
- Any bird(s) showing signs of sickness will be removed from the showroom immediately. This will be strictly enforced.
- Anyone wishing to enter the Youth Showmanship Competition must enter birds in the open Junior classes.
- All individuals entering the Junior classes must be prepared to show proper proof of age if requested.
- All reasonable precautions will be taken to protect property, however, the Great Lakes Poultry Association and the Ilderton
Agricultural Society will not be held responsible for any losses.
- Those in the Middlesex 4-H Poultry are welcome to enter the show and participate in the 4-H program at the fair.
COMMITTEE: (Chair) Valerie Johnson, Great Lakes Poultry Association, Barbara Dodington 519-773-9693, Michael Becker 519-237-3416 71615 Bronson Line, RR 1, Dashwood ON N0M 1N0
JUDGE: Phil Bartz, Murrayville, IL
CLASS 53 – 4-H Handling & Showing Classes (4-H Members ONLY)
Show Saturday, September 28 at 2:30 p.m.
Section 1. Senior 2. Intermediate 3. Beginner 4. Overall